Blog
Updates
About
Archives
Tour
Friends
Talk
Credits
layout by soulkarma

Blog & Mini-Site...

Rambles, ponderings, rants, and nonsense...



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Finally watched Final Destination this past weekend. It was awesome. Ah, the Design of Death. We can't escape death, yadiya, yadiya... You get the idea, but it was a great thriller/semi-horror movie (not scary though). I also had a two-day semester break, which I've used to catch up on sleep. I needed it badly. So by the time this past Wednesday rolled around, I was so not ready to go back to the school mode, but at least I felt happy that I finally feel rested this week, which is, using Orwell's 1984 terminology, "doubleplus good," instead of saying "excellent, fantastic, etc." "Why complicate life with so many synonyms?" is one of the ideas of the novel. Okay, now just talking about that book makes me fall into nostalgia of high school, which was so long ago, it seems.

Anyway, dear everyone:

I'm so terribly sorry for neglecting you all as well as neglecting to write in my journal. I wish I had the surplus amount of time I once had to WRITE, WRITE, WRITE, and BE HAPPY FOREVER WRITING, and COMMENTING on your journals/websites... *sigh* I haven't used the Internet for fun as much these days. Even if I did, I only use about an hour's worth of fun, like going to Neopets or stopping by and visiting randomly from my buddy list. Otherwise, I've become an almost full-fledged scholar, doing nothing but research for my classes in psychology. Plus, I'm running a very tight schedule. And then it makes me feel even worse that April and I kept making semi-plans to hang out and meet each other for the first time off-line, off-blogging basis that is (LOL), and it just so happens that our schedules seem to be conflicting or crazy!! Arrghh!! But I'm still trying to make time for everything... No wonder my beloved planner has become my savior; since when did I become that dependent on it?? LOL. Sometimes it's funny, other times, I think it's sad.

Anyway, until further notice, it seems like I'd be able to visit anyone who comments in my blog/site. I wish I can do so for everyone like I always do, but I can't now, with time constraints and I've been far too busy with too much to take care of... So I'm terribly sorry for that, BUT you won't be taken off of my buddy list. Fair enough?

Oh, and I'm excited to register for my classes next year, at least generally what I'm planning to take (see below):

-Research in Social Psychology (good for Social Work, which I'm considering as my 3rd option? for after my bachelor's degree in psych)
-Creative Writing: Poetry!! (yay!! Now you know that I won't have an excuse for NOT posting next year, eh? At least you'll get to read my poems, and hopefully, I'll be able to write more next year---and get back to writing! I miss it so!)
-Psychometrics
-Bioethics
-Public Speaking? (This is a Tues./Thurs. 8 am class, which I don't like. Not a morning person, and plus, I want to avoid traffic jams. So I might switch and try to find another class at another time if I can...)

So, hopefully I'll get some kind of schedule like I want above, plus I'll still be working on campus anyway (and probably training new office workers, if any) and running my presidency term for the Psi Chi Honor Society/Psychology Club.

Some people say I have too much to do. Well yeah, if I don't have anything else to do. I like applying myself out there in the world and doing things. What's the use of living if you do nothing? (Okay, maybe some folks think like that, and I respect that, but I think life should be fruitful.)

Enough of my ramblings.

Happy early Halloween, Hallow's Eve, Fall Holiday, or whatever you want to call it, to you all (just in case if I don't post within this same month)!!

Miss you all!

<3,

Kathy

P.S. My gosh, it seems like the whole nation has gotten the Astros-ian fever!! Haha. Kudos to them for contributing to Houston's history.

// rambled by A~Lotus at 11:28:00 PM
Atom Feed :||:

Back to the top



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.


Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Lotus Love...





Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.