Blog
Updates
About
Archives
Tour
Friends
Talk
Credits
layout by soulkarma

Blog & Mini-Site...

Rambles, ponderings, rants, and nonsense...



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Working backwards with my brain is sometimes hard. I'm sorry April if I missed you again. You said you called last Monday and no one picked up? That sure is strange, because I was home all day---plus, it was raining... Well, *huggles* there will always be more opportunities. Besides, my sis is going to be a UH student this fall. :)

I just realized that I can make a pretty good detective... Or I can be an off/online stalker, and no one would even know it. Someone once told me that I have a knack for finding people... Hmmm, maybe I should work at a "Missing Persons" hotline. Plus, I'm always trying to find people in my dreams, and I'm always reading some sort of mystery/thriller/scary book anyway. Hehe. :p

-Finished with Bloody Bones by L.K. Hamilton
-Done with The Forgotten Man by Robert Crais
-Watched War of the Worlds (I think the ending ended a bit too abruptly--wasn't developed as well, but overall, the movie was good.)

Awesome, awesome books...and movie.

If only summer would go just a little bit faster, I'm already ready for school. Yeah... I'm such a workaholic. Sometimes, I need to learn how to have a little fun every now and then... LOL. People tell me that ALL the time.

// rambled by A~Lotus at 3:39:00 PM
Atom Feed :||:

Back to the top



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.


Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Lotus Love...





Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.