Blog
Updates
About
Archives
Tour
Friends
Talk
Credits
layout by soulkarma

Blog & Mini-Site...

Rambles, ponderings, rants, and nonsense...



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Friday, July 08, 2005

On hiatus for nearly a month. *whistles*

And wow! Blogger has finally added a photo gadget dealio to post photos/pictures! About time! *dances* Have I been gone that long? What else did I miss? LOL. Is the photo gadget thing that reliable?

Post-It Note: Need/Want to bloghop. Seriously miss everyone immensely.

Things I did since:

-watched High Tension (USA-dubbed?); was extremely disturbing
-watched The Perfect Score; I needed a laugh. :)
-read Burnt Offerings, The Killing Dance, and The Laughing Corpse by L.K. Hamilton (my fav author!)... and a short-story anthology, Bite
-read Ordinary People by Judith Guest (Wow... family drama)
-read Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser (You would never want to go to McDonald's again... Some ugly facts you don't know or want to know... I highly recommend you reading this on an empty stomach. LOL. But gosh, this is an extremely fantastic book.)
-read Prozac Nation by Elizabeth Wurtzel (More wow-ness... I'm amazed that I'm finally enjoying reading nonfiction books!)
-did and am still doing pain-in-the-butt scholarships... These's this one in particular that I'm trying to write a kick-@$$ autobiography/essay on, and I'm working really hard on it too... To me, it's more than a scholarship. It's a chance to be heard---TCW 2005 in Austin, Texas! Wish me luck!
-am dwelling in and out of this place... my LJ, so I'm still out and about if you still want to hunt me down... I'm everywhere...
-Blame this on my sister: I've been listening to too many Japanese pop songs everyday, because she has it blasting thru the Internet radio everyday! Oy, she's giving me such a headache...

Some things I've recently discovered:

-when you live in a new residential area, salespeople come by knocking on your door to get you to buy their offers of the best security systems, carpet cleanings, window blinds, and God knows what else is there... "Go away, you leeches! I'm not interested!" I feel like screaming that at them. LOL.
-unfortunately, I'm still working on this site, so bear with me, dear friends.. my last resort is that I'm going to host some of the pages on Geocities... unless if someone can help me with FTP or however that works... LOL. But don't worry, I'm still keeping my main page here with the same name! LOL.
-I'm impressed with how everyone's been moving to new URLs and changing new layouts... LOL. But cool! Some of you need to email me your new links or at least comment on here so I'll know. :) I got most of your new links for those of you who often come by, but I need another Post-It Note to go and change them!
-talking and seeing people in the past is a change for me--I think it's good. :)
-there are so many ants...some spiders... !!!!EEEEE!!! I've lost count on how many I killed and squashed... How in the heck did they get in the house?
-There's been no rain. I hate the months of July thru September. Hot as hell! Ugh.

Well, take care, everyone, until my next ramble! Miss you all as always. Stay tuned for my next visit! :)

// rambled by A~Lotus at 8:25:00 PM
Atom Feed :||:

Back to the top



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.


Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Lotus Love...





Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.