Blog
Updates
About
Archives
Tour
Friends
Talk
Credits
layout by soulkarma

Blog & Mini-Site...

Rambles, ponderings, rants, and nonsense...



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Friday, July 15, 2005

Be careful what you wish for; you may REALLY/LITERALLY get it.

Well, I had asked the Hot, Burning Sky for rain, and it was pouring for 3 days straight already... We got thunderstorms and semi-flooded streets, but on the upside of things, at least the trees, grass, and plants will finally have water... I mean, with this much sun, the vegetation was scorched and burnt! You can see patches of brown and yellow grass and trees... Since when did Houston become this hot? But even though it was pouring, I'm glad we finally have rain.

I saw several of my old high school friends a couple of days ago. It was really nice. We went out to eat at Hungry's and hung out at Borders. (I really love origami books, especially folding flowers.) I've realized how much I really missed them, and it's been so long since I've seen them! Ah, friends are wonderful. <3

Oh, and I'm glad seeing my friends took away a few pieces of my insanity.

Lately, I've been having disturbing dreams that are depressing and the scenarios seemed so hopeless. I'm finding myself falling into a dark abyss---falling down forever with no one to just grab my hand to stop me from falling. And then, I'm finding myself invisible and ignored by people I care so much about. This is what I call abandonment magnified by infinity. It was so scary and depressing that I woke up drenched in sweat---horrified with the thought of anyone living and being so alone like that. *shudder*

-Read Lips Together, Teeth Apart by Terrence McNally (a great play)
-Read A Stroke of Midnight by Laurell K. Hamilton (This new series is getting better!)

Well, gotta go now! I'm gonna post pictures soon! :)

// rambled by A~Lotus at 5:27:00 PM
Atom Feed :||:

Back to the top



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.


Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Lotus Love...





Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.