Blog
Updates
About
Archives
Tour
Friends
Talk
Credits
layout by soulkarma

Blog & Mini-Site...

Rambles, ponderings, rants, and nonsense...



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Monday, June 06, 2005

I can't tell you all how good it feels to be back!!! Yayness!! It feels like I've been gone forever!

I finally finished moving to my new home on the 28th of last month... after my sister's graduation. I finally have the Internet back plus a new easy-to-remember phone number!

My Amarillo cousins visited us this past week, and so everything was pretty hectic! And so now, I have to clean my room AGAIN, since I reserved my room for them to sleep in. I mean, they slept in my room more days that I did (I only slept in my room 3 nights). Can't you believe it?

I want more zzz's. I drove so much these past couple of weeks. I'm glad gas prices are a bit low--but not by much. I should've applied for a job as a chauffeur, because I've been driving everybody everywhere! Gosh, it was so tiring... Maybe a limo service? Yeah, I should get paid for being a chauffeur...

I NEED a job--something different. However, I'm still waiting for those Sam Goody folks to call me... Oh, and if you guys need a perfectionist-competent secretary, give me a holler. I'm a whiz at working in the administrative offices, etc. I GET THINGS DONE!

I'm really sad that I can't go to summer school this summer, because I can't afford it, and my finances are weird. It's a creative writing class I need to take so that I can minor in Creative Writing... *sigh*

It is so hot outside that I now have a tan. I now weigh 100 lbs. I guess I've lost so much weight these past couple of weeks, because there were lots of moving stuff and driving and walking everybody around Houston. Whew!

Plus, I tagged along with my sister to UH today, and I went by the Graduate School of Social Work Building! April, I didn't know the campus changed that much! New buildings! Plus I now know where the MD Anderson Library is, because I'm doing my research there... My professor just assigned me a couple of books to read. Ah, I love being intellectually stimulated over the summer.

I'm content as a kitten. Can't life be any more grand? I love being with people, I love what I'm doing... Yayness!

Oh, and P.S. I miss you guys!!! I need that bloghop...

// rambled by A~Lotus at 9:00:00 PM
Atom Feed :||:

Back to the top



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.


Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Lotus Love...





Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.