Blog
Updates
About
Archives
Tour
Friends
Talk
Credits
layout by soulkarma

Blog & Mini-Site...

Rambles, ponderings, rants, and nonsense...



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Hi, everyone! My, this month has been one heck of a month! And I can't believe it! It's almost summer! As of today, I'm officially done with school (for now)! No more exams or papers or writing portfolios or any other insane school stuff! I'm FREE, FREE, FREE at last!! Back to regain those lost hours of sleep and read for leisure...

So now... the only thing I need to focus on is moving my stuff to my new home! And yes, things are hectic now. My dad has brought home a bunch of cardboard boxes... Most of them are all new, and I have no clue where he got them... but those boxes are for our stuff, since we're not renting moving vans... We got enough of our own "moving vans" as it is. Hehe.

This past Mother's Day was sweet... but gosh, the weather decided to throw a tantrum, and we are blessed/cursed? with a rainy Sunday Mother's Day... But I'm really happy with the fact that I've worked hours on trying to make an origami white rose for my mom, when I should've been working on my playwriting portfolio. This rose took me so long to fold... The stem and leaf are both easy to make, but gosh, the rose took me forever! Yesterday was my brother's birthday... I keep forgetting how old he is, because he looks mature for his age. And of course, he's my baby brother and my only brother, he's younger than me, so at least I could remember that. LOL. *sniffles* Everyone is growing up... *sighs* But anyway, the pizza was good... When was the last time I ate pizza??

<---Isn't that a cute emoticon? Anyway, I'm just amused. Lately, I've been watching movies... Kung Fu Hustle was funny and things look abstract and surreal, but there's a little sweet romantic story (no kissing involved with this movie--or at least, not really) despite all of the kung-fu fighting going on. Assault on Precinct 13 is one of the worst movies ever. Every line is filled with foul language, followed by a series of gun shots and people getting killed. I feel that both the plot and the characters were under-developed, and not complex enough to call this movie a drama! Worst movie ever... *shudder*

Well, I think that's it for now. I'm not really sure what I'm babbling about now, other than my brain is relieved from all of the hard work I've done this whole year, and I'm just too ready for the summer! And I miss you guys! Gonna go back to bloghoppin' in a jiffy... Luv ya! *smooches*

// rambled by A~Lotus at 6:05:00 PM
Atom Feed :||:

Back to the top



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.


Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Lotus Love...





Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.