Blog
Updates
About
Archives
Tour
Friends
Talk
Credits
layout by soulkarma

Blog & Mini-Site...

Rambles, ponderings, rants, and nonsense...



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Did I mention how much I hate packing?? It's hypnotizing me to sleep (and boredom)! So much stuff to discard in the trash bin! So much to sort out! Too many boxes... I can't wait for this week to be over! Next week: move. I want my own room NOW, not next week: privacy is a privilege (and bliss!)... Hint my being anxious here...

Next week: my sister's high school graduation... (What am I going to wear??)

Current dilemma: Trying to decide if my personal schedule and financial aid will be agreeable enough (to a certain extent, so juggling 100 circus balls will not stress me out too much) so that I can change my schedule (for this Fall 2005 semester) from Public Speaking to Experimental Psychology. That'll bump up to 17 credit hours. Yikes...

I scored 100%. This was a part of my "Brain Injury & Neuropsychological Assessment" presentation for my clinical psych class, except that this is animated and I had a different version of this test.

For some strange reason, I actually like this movie despite all of the mixed reviews: Lemony Snicket's: A Series of Unfortunate Events, even though I've never read the books to it... I'm gonna check out the books and add them to my leisure summer reading marathon.

I posted this play I've written that was a part of my Playwriting portfolio and my final exam if you're interested in reading it. It's called Homecoming for Surprises. I actually like the drama of it. *smiles* Enjoy.

Love... Errr... (Why do people kept asking me about this??) It's now a slightly-faraway-sensitive subject for me now. While I can tell others how wonderful love is and how fortunate they are to be in love or to be in any relationship for that matter, I myself am content with my lifestyle. I just don't have the time to put any more of my energy and heart for love. It's kind of disturbing to know that I don't have any strong feelings for a guy I would like. It's based on a more mutual respect and friendship rather than a gradual-head-over-heels love (which I will attach that phrase to my high school years before I was bitterly heartbroken). I wonder if my heart had metaphorically turned into a stone... or I guess just maybe I've grown up and matured to a point where I know that love is just something I will have someday if I want it, and that I am just not in the mood for it now (aka I just don't have the time for it)... Yeah... *nods* My epiphany! (It's funny how my cousin said that "love is all in the head." True. And if that's the case, I think I've pushed love all the way down to the abyss of my busy priority list.)

And for those who are in love or are in any relationship (marital, intimate, etc.): A big kudos to you all, for knowing and finding that love, for love (for me, at least) should be something spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, intellectually, etc. beneficial to both parties.... Right? If so, hear hear!! *raises glass*

Signing off now!

Happy hump day!

<3,

A~Lo

P.S. Give someone a kiss and a hug today just because I've talked about this subject of love! *smooches & huggles to you all*

// rambled by A~Lotus at 2:01:00 PM
Atom Feed :||:

Back to the top



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.


Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Lotus Love...





Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.