Blog
Updates
About
Archives
Tour
Friends
Talk
Credits
layout by soulkarma

Blog & Mini-Site...

Rambles, ponderings, rants, and nonsense...



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Saturday, April 30, 2005

For my own amusement:







Your Birthdate: November 15

With a birthday on the 15th of any month, you are apt to have really strong attachments to home, family and domestic scene. The 1 and 5 equaling 6, provide the sort of energy that makes you an excellent parent or teacher. You are very responsible and capable. This is an attractive and an attracting influence. You like harmony in your environment and strive to maintain it. You tend to learn by observation rather than study and research. You may like to cook, but you probably don't follow recipes. This number shows artistic leanings and would certainly support an talents that may be otherwise in your makeup. You're a very generous and giving person, but perhaps a bit stubborn in ways.

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?




1. Barbeque goodness for dinner! Mmmm! I can't wait! It smells sooooo awesome! I haven't had barbeque since last summer!

2. I'm the new President for the Psi Chi Honor Society for Psychology for the next school year! More responsibilities and busy-ness for me! The induction ceremony was lovely and the food was Italian! I <3 Italian food!

3. My research presentation project (for my clinical psych class) on brain injury was awesome! I'm so happy that my whole class enjoyed it!

4. I went to my school's production of Hedda Gabler (by Henrik Ibsen) last weekend. I never understood why I was never sucked into the world of theatre before, but since I've been to a few plays for this semester (as a requirement for my Playwriting class), it made me appreciate its intimate world and see the beauty of it all. I mean, these days we're always glued to the visual advantages of films and movies, and there's no interaction on the audience's part. With theater, you're sucked into its world and are able to laugh and cry along with the actors on stage. That is awesome. I think people need to go to plays more often... I wonder if I can do behind-the-scenes stuff...

5. The semester is almost over! Wow... I'm so amazed at how fast I'm progressing through my studies. Hopefully, I'll graduate sometime in 2007... But for now, I'm afraid of the final exams, which begin (for me at least) this upcoming Friday... Fortunately, I have big gaps between days to study. Wish me luck.

6. Funny... These days when I forget something, I can't ever remember it, and it's a good thing that one of my good friends has helped me realize that, which I didn't really notice before. For example, I want to say something to someone, but then something happens and interrupts my train of thought, and then when that person asks me what I wanted to say, I just tell them that I forgot.... Argh!! Does that ever happen to you guys? It frustrates me sometimes. I mean, most of the time, it's not really important, but it just irks me that I forget... But other than that, I have a pretty good photographic memory with things (like when I remember stuff from books, etc.), and I remember important dates of events and appointments and whatnot...


Anyway, it's been a while since I've been here blogging. So many things have kept me occupied (i.e. papers, last minute extra credit stuff to turn in... eeeee!! help me!!). I miss you guys! If I don't come back here, then you'll know that I'm busy crying over exams and moving last minute junk to my new house! So that'll take a month to adjust to a zillion of things! So much love to you all! *waves, huggles* Take care, ok? :)

// rambled by A~Lotus at 6:28:00 PM
Atom Feed :||:

Back to the top



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.


Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Lotus Love...





Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.