Blog
Updates
About
Archives
Tour
Friends
Talk
Credits
layout by soulkarma

Blog & Mini-Site...

Rambles, ponderings, rants, and nonsense...



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

4.11.05 entry:

Thank God for small miracles.

I think my parents would've done more than just freak out at the thought of ever knowing that I've driven to school today without my driver's license OR even my registration card (They're both in my purse, and I left it at home! Arggh!). That was so stupid and careless of me. How can I be forgetful today of all days? I deserve a smack on the forehead. I realized I've forgotten both of those things, when I finally got to school and pulled on the drive-way towards the parking garage. I was like "OMG!" I was freaking out, but not too excessively; otherwise, I'd probably lost control of the car. Eh, just one of those days when the "good girl" persona gone wrong. *sigh* Good thing I used my head within a split of a second (instead of letting a panic attack take the better part of me) and found myself another parking place AND got to my class still 10 minutes early without anyone ever knowing about my little dilemma.

The ironic thing was that yesterday was the first Sunday EVER that I'd gotten so much sleep that I actually went to school fully rested! I mean, Mondays are sleepy-lazy-don't-wanna-get-out-of-bed-and-go-to-work/school days, you know? Mondays are the one day of each week designated as the national holiday of sleep-deprivedness.

For now, I've saved my own skin, PLUS my parents will never know about this little incident (and I intend to keep it that way); otherwise, I will never hear the end of it.

Today's entry:

I have about 2 more weeks of school left, but it seems a lot less than that. I've been so sleep-deprived lately that it's not even funny. I've been pulling several all-nighters studying for exams and writing those papers. *sigh* It seems so endless!

And my head hurts now. I didn't get much sleep last night. And now the UST's chapel bells are ringing tirelessly for like almost 2 hours already, on and off, which the ringing itself is amplifying the torture of this migraine I'm now having. Yes, yes, the new pope is elected. You can stop with the ringing now. I know that I'll go home today with my mom obsessed with this news. I'll bet you a dollar that she is watching this on CNN right this moment while I'm sitting here in this psychology computer lab. The weird thing was that I knew that it would be Cardinal Ratzinger who would be elected as pope BEFORE Pope John Paul II passed away. I had no doubts about it, too. *shrug* Go figure. Sometimes I scare myself knowing these things. I wonder if I have a foreshadowing gift or talent of some kind??

Anyway...

My mind feels so cramped up right now that I can't think. I think my brain needs oxygen as a result of my fatigue, which is a result of me not getting enough sleep. I was going to say something, but I've forgotten. If I remember, I'll post it next time.

Anyway, happy week to you all!

P.S. Oh! Now I remember! I accidently banged my elbow hard on the bathroom door yesterday, and got a hideous-looking bruise for all the world to see. Sad thing is that the pain shot up my arms to my shoulders. It hurts to lift books and open the doors to my classes at school! I'm glad that people were nice enough to open doors for me today. It hurts, plus I found out that it hurts to even move my fingers when I was taking notes in philosophy class today... *sigh* Curses, curses, curses. I'm going to fully nurse myself when I get home today. Nap, massage my poor arm and elbow, and maybe find other ways to pamper myself so that I won't feel so miserable.

Am I the only one super busy and miserable on here? I sure hope not. Because I don't want you guys to fret over my bad-luck cases as of late. Okay, not really bad cases... but you know what I mean! LOL. Take care, everyone! *huggles*

// rambled by A~Lotus at 12:10:00 PM
Atom Feed :||:

Back to the top



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.


Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Lotus Love...





Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.