Blog
Updates
About
Archives
Tour
Friends
Talk
Credits
layout by soulkarma

Blog & Mini-Site...

Rambles, ponderings, rants, and nonsense...



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Hi, everyone! I miss you guys! *huggles* I guess from now until May, I'll be fully immerse in school, work, and ongoing projects---being busy-er than usual. But I love it! It's so much fun. I'll tell you about it later though. But for now, I'm excited with my new schedule for this coming fall semester! This time I'm on top of my finances and was able to register on time when the registration for undergrads period opened yesterday. Here's my cool schedule (although for Mondays and Wednesdays, I wish I had morning classes, but these are the only times they offer these classes):

Mon. - 1:40pm-6:45pm - Public Speaking, Inferential Statistics (psychology), & Abnormal Psychology
Tues. - 9:30am-3:30pm - Metaphysics, 3-hour boring gap, & U.S. History (first part of U.S. History before 1877)
Wed. - same as Mon.
Thurs. - same as Tues.
Fri. - No class!
Sat. - No class this time (unlike this semester)



I'm so happy that I'm on my Easter break now. School resumes Monday, of course, but whew! It's been really hectic lately! So much to do, so little time, and yet the sun is burning for the summer... I just watched The Joy Luck Club a while ago. Great drama, and I could see loads of my Vietnamese culture in there too. The Chinese and Vietnamese cultures are so terribly alike. You guys should rent it. I need to read the book though, seeing that I've enjoyed the movie. It's both for tears and laughs all with storytelling. It took me a while to piece together who's who, because they do flashbacks a lot.

Which reminds me, I used to have an English professor in my college freshman year named Amy Tan. Too bad that it's not the real Amy Tan of this novel/screenplay. Hehe. *wink*

I miss you guys, I miss you guys, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you! *huggles* Just wanted to update so you guys won't have to worry that I've fallen off the planet. *smiles* I'll be back some time soon and bug the heck out of ya with my daily hellos and comments! *winks*

In the meantime, find those Easter eggs for me, catch the Easter bunny if you can, and have a great Easter break! Love you all!

// rambled by A~Lotus at 4:15:00 PM
Atom Feed :||:

Back to the top



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.


Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Lotus Love...





Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.