Blog
Updates
About
Archives
Tour
Friends
Talk
Credits
layout by soulkarma

Blog & Mini-Site...

Rambles, ponderings, rants, and nonsense...



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A big HELLO to all of my cyber friends!! I need to give you all lots of and for waiting so patiently for my return! You guys are so inspiring and wonderful! And for those who are always lounging around and stopping by with your hello's, I thank you for making my days a bit less stressful. This site has been a refuge and an escape from the stressors of life, where I can rant and rave and bore you to tears with my stories if I wanted to! Or... I can always entertain you. I always have some tricks up on my sleeve.

But enough with that, you guys should always know that every time you stop by here to leave a comment or even a shoutout in the tagboard, I know that you'll make me smile. And that's why I mean it when I say that YOU'RE NOT FORGOTTEN whenever you come here, even though it may take me a while to visit you, because I go down the list to EVERYONE's sites/blogs at different intervals. And voila, you're an instant friend! Say AYE if you got that in your head! *nods* Good! Now that's settles it.

Next on the agenda: I've written a really short scene that may be a part of some untitled future play. Calling out for comments and critiques! Trust me, it's really short, but I like the scene so far. But since I've joined an LJ community, it's here. Enjoy!

I just took a stats exam today, which I'm pretty sure that I aced it! My head is drained though. This Friday, I have a job interview for the New Student Orientation Coordinator position for my summer job. I'm nervous already, but I really hope that I get the job. If hired, I'll be doing summer activities for the incoming freshmen for UST and show them around... Would be cool. I like working with people and helping ohers. Ooh, speaking of which, I also plan on doing research over the summer, regarding the effectiveness of marriage counseling or marriage education classes or something similar to those topics as an extracurricular activity. I'm wedging my foot in the psychological research community, so I can get the general idea of how research studies are like, and besides I'd need all the experience I can find to go to grad school!

My family is still clearing out slowly to our new home. I think we have to leave by May, but all of the documents and papers are signed and now our house doesn't belong to us anymore!

April will be a busy time for me. The close of the academic semester with exams, projects, papers, and presentations. Oy, no wonder I feel like I'm on the verge of that panic attack! Time sure flies!

I love movies. It's a big stress reliever! Plus I play those games on Neopets. I get to know the scoop on new products coming out... And music! Gosh, you can't live without that either!

And... I hope to see some of my old friends over the summer too. I miss them. And do more reading marathons--more dark horror/mystery/gothic/paranormal romantic novels... I can't wait!

Time surely flies when you're having so much fun! Sometimes you just got to look at life in the eye and say that you love it! (And so you embrace it, no questions ask!)

Have a great week, my dear friends! *huggles*

// rambled by A~Lotus at 6:39:00 PM
Atom Feed :||:

Back to the top



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.


Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Lotus Love...





Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.