Blog
Updates
About
Archives
Tour
Friends
Talk
Credits
layout by soulkarma

Blog & Mini-Site...

Rambles, ponderings, rants, and nonsense...



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Saturday, February 26, 2005

2.24.04 entry at 12:45 am:

I am still amazed. My dog, Pikachu, came back this past Monday?! (She's a mixed golden retriever.) Anyway, she's been missing for like 2 or so months already! But before some unknown individuals dognapped her, she was pregnant, and we were expecting some 3-4 pups with this litter. But she came back after all of those months! That can't be possible, because usually when dogs run away from my house at least, they don't EVER come back---of course, they're home-disciplined and not street-disciplined enough to find their way back home if they got lost somewhere far, far faraway. So... my theory is that some unknown dognapper just stole those pups from that last litter and decided to let Pikachu come back to our house. (She's all skinny now, not skin-and-bone skinny--and it's evident that she's already had her litter somewhere.) And what do you know, after opening the back door to leave for school, she was right there wagging her tail and dog-purring with desire for us to pet her---more than thrilled to see us!

Funny how life is. We got rid of all of our pets (well, just parakeets), because we'll be moving soon. And now that Pikachu is back, after all this time we thought that she's gone, well, at least we have one more pet to deal with... To keep or not to keep? At least Pikachu is more disciplined than our horribly disobedient Pichu (the son of Pikachu; he has a white doggy coat), and we gave him away, for he was more than troublesome. We got enough of complaints from neighbors (and the neighbors made it worse because I think they're prejudice, probably because we're Asians?; which I'm glad we're moving out of this neighborhood.)...

2.26.04 entry at 11:06 pm:

Shall we call on the god of Zeus?? My gosh, it's been pouring rain in madness. The first day it started raining this week, I thought the roof was going to fall over my head, because the windows were shaking, and the walls were vibrating next to me. Plus with the cracks of thunder and lightning several yards away from me, just enough for electrocution. Well, at least that reminds me of the fact that Houston is one of the top cities in America with the highest probability of people getting struck by lightning... Scary weather at times if you ask me. LOL. Err, I guess I shouldn't have mentioned that if some of you guys plan to visit Houston someday, eh? Don't worry, the rain is part of our unpredictable weather patterns. It's bipolar, and plus, it's part of the spring showers season...

And guess what? I made an "A" on my history book report! I was so worried about it too, because I'm not so great with history. But yay! I did it with flying colors!!

And well, one week of break! No school, no work this coming Monday! Gonna grab some novels to read if I can, thanks to the courtesy of Martin. Finish up chores, cleaning up my junk so that I can move whatever I can to the new house, start on projects and my playwriting portfolio, and other reading assignments and homework... Yep, one busy week. And you call that vacation?? Did I mention that I'm always on the go, or you guys have already figured that out? *wink*

Anyway, have a great weekend! *huggles*

// rambled by A~Lotus at 11:06:00 PM
Atom Feed :||:

Back to the top



:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.


Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Lotus Love...





Back to the top

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

© Kathy Nguyen, 2000-present.
All rights reserved, unless if noted otherwise.